Thursday, August 1, 2013

The "Inspiration" Challenge, continued

It is a "piece of cake" to make a piece of cake! Here is the recipie:
Take two triangles of regular brown cardboard,
some "MagicModel" (natural colors)
spread and layer it around the cardboard base

And don't forget a nice ripe strawberry made of "Sculpey"
and painted with water based oils Yamm!
 Well, with this done, I feel that this work of art needs something more... It is truly lacking someone who is able fully appreciate it. Naturally, I think: "It is a Mouse in the House!"

I can't really say that I love mice very much, not when they are lurking in my garage. However, I feel that they can be quite cute sometimes. When I was 16 years old, I had a pet rat "Henry" he was pretty neat. So this timeless Work of Art I dedicate to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment